9.15.2007

What's going On With Us.....

Jason and Henry on our way downtown

Henry at the waterfront park

Today started rainy and gloomy and ended up being a perfect day. Jason went to Stephen's to watch the CMU football game while Henry and I were at home (Henry was sleeping) after Henry woke up the two of us joined Jason at Stephen's house. After hanging out for a short while we went to the library to pick up our tickets to the zoo. The library has several tickets to the zoo and other museums and such, you just have to call ahead of time to request them. We are going tomorrow after church. It should be a fun day. I think Henry will love the animals. After our library visit I headed off to Walmart and Joann's Fabric while Jason Stephen and Henry walked around downtown. Then Jason and Henry went to feed the ducks. On my way home I picked my boys up and we went off food shopping. How exciting. Later this evening I made the "Baked Potato Soup" that I posted today for my Savory Saturday recipe. It was delicious! Very filling though. Now it's 9:22pm and Henry is sleeping and Jason and I are getting ready to watch a movie called "Idiocracy". Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that looks like a fun day. I hope you have fun at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to the zoo.....

I think that soup sounds amazing.

I wish I liked to watch football. It is almost a religion here in the South. I have to learn to like it. Somebody want to teach me about football????