9.12.2007

The Never Ending Battle

Weight Loss....... I hate it. So, today was supposed to be my first weigh in after a week of working hard to lose weight. Well, I'm going to postpone my weigh in for another week..... If your a women you will know why. I feel pretty good. I'm thinking I lost a couple pounds, but I just don't want to chance it stepping on the scale and not seeing any kind of weight loss. I might change my weigh in days for friday. We'll see. Did anyone watch The Biggest loser last night? Big Brother? It was a good night for tv. I really want Danielle to win Big Brother, she's a good competitor.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched Biggest loser. I love that silly show. Last season the girls were so annoying. I had to stop watching it.

TOP CHEF on tonight!!! YEah

Hank and Mary said...

I forgot to watch biggest loser. Someone please remind me next week, thanks. I am so busy just watching all my "baby being born" shows.

TAITx3 said...

What does "baby Being born" shows mean?

Anonymous said...

what is a baby being born show mean??

I watch both. I cannot watch Top Chef, because believe it or not we don't get Bravo channel here. Probably because it is the bible belt and they don't like gay people. Who knows??

I want Zac to win Big Brother, just because that would mean he was up against Dick and that would mean Dick would lose. He is really a gross guy. I hate his mouth.

Biggest Loser makes me feel motivated, so I love to watch it.

Anonymous said...

ChristinaComatose: GRAWR!™

Anonymous said...

©

Anonymous said...

®

REGISTERED