9.04.2007

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME????

I'm very excited for September sweeps on tv. I am watching the season premiere of The Biggest Loser. I love that show. I always get pumped up to work out and lose weight while I watch it. It's so amazing to me how much weight these people lose. I get so choked up when they lose weight each week. Starting today my goal is to lose 30lbs by the years end. I will keep everyone updated on how much I lose each week .I will weigh myself at the gym tomorrow and I'll let Jason know how much I weigh
(I'm too embarrassed to tell everyone my weight) and he will be my witness. Each wednesday I will update everyone on my weight loss. I need a partner.
Anyone want to join me??????

2 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

great pics Kara. Our poor baby boy with his booboo. Jason looks darn handsome between those important guys. Too bad they don't realize that a lot of us think "Jason" is the important guy! By the way Kara, his hair looks sooooo cool. Like it cost $400.00 bucks or so...

TAITx3 said...

He is handsome..... I agree with you about Jason being the important one in the group.