9.05.2007

I can't believe it's Wednesday already

So, today was my big weigh in for my Biggest Loser Challenge. Every wednesday I will posting my weight loss. I'm giving myself until the end of the year to lose 30lbs. So far, no one has wanted to join me. If you feel inspired, we can motivate eachother and exchange healthy recipes and such.
Jason meet our Governor Deval Patrick and Senator Steve Baddour today for a bridge opening in Haverhill.
Henry and I went for a long walk. It was a beautiful day here in Newburyport. No hotter than 70 degrees.
Henry fell off his Little Tikes scotter car thingy. He got a huge bump on the corner of his eye. The poor little booboo.
Hope everyone had a nice day. Feel free to comment about your day if you'd like!
SENATOR STEVE BADDOUR, PULITZER PRIZE WINNING JOURNALIST JASON TAIT AND GOVEROR DEVAL PATRICK

HENRY EATING HIS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE AND BUMP ON HIS EYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry is soooo adorable. Look how his eyes crinkle. Oh my gosh, I love that kid.

Did you write the caption for the picture of Jason, or did the newspaper?? He looks like they are all friends, does he know them??

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, my little boy is a cutie . I wrote the caption. He knows the senator not the governor.