9.28.2007

Just Living our Lives

Not too much has been going on at the Tait household this week. Jason has been working hard, I've been busy working at the gym, cutting and coloring new clients hair and trying to be a good mom and wife. Saturday we are going to babysit for my sister Suzie's twin girls, Molly and Katie, while the rest of them attend my sister's husbands brothers wedding. (that was a mouthful) We are staying overnight and we plan to rent some fun movies and order pizza (I'm very excited about the pizza, I haven't had any in a long time and I'm sick of eating healthy) Then in the morning on our way home we plan on stopping off at my parents house to visit for a bit. That's all I have to report for now. Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. Off... to take a nice long bath and paint my nails!

1 comment:

Hank and Mary said...

It sounds like a wonderful time Kara. Also, I'm glad your having pizza, its good to not deprive yourself of the food you enjoy, but to go for the long haul and just getting healthy. Now, I just need to do as I say. :)