9.20.2007

Making Money

I know, I know.... I've been slacking. But I didn't think anyone would ever notice. I think the only people that read my blog is my Mom, Mary, Liz and Cass. (thanks guys, by the way for the comments). The past couple days have been pretty non eventful here. Just living our lives..... I'm still working at the gym and cutting hair. Not really selling any "Sweet Baby Cakes", I have to get on top of that. I very excited. One of my clients belong to the Mother's Club in Newburyport and she posted my "Kara's Kitchen Cuts" in their daily newsletter. hopefully I will get more clients. I think about 2000 moms get the newsletter everyday. Well, I got a call yesterday from one of the moms and I'm coloring and cutting her hair sunday evening! Yeah for me!
New for Jason >> he's applying for more jobs outside newspaper journalism. One is at Boston University, working for the department that produces college publications. The other is with the state government, working as a media relations spokesman for the office of campaign finance. He would write press releases and assist newspaper reporters and the public with getting information about campaign finances. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute name "Kara's kitchen kuts".
Good luck with that.

Wow Jason is stepping out of his box, good for him. I will be praying for the sucess of both of you.

BTW, thaks for the new update, I was getting shakey.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to give you a jolt of "caffeine" Aunt Lizzy. You haven't posted anything on your myspace... I love hearing about our morning surprises.

Anonymous said...

Re job fo Jason: Amen to that...did you know that Amen translates to Be it done. I recently heard this and thought this tidbit of information was interesting considering that many times we end prayers with amen. So, AMEN, Be it done.

Hank and Mary said...

Well, that should be interesting, Jason and the job change. We will see what happens. Maybe its something God wants him to persue, meanwhile we can really pray about it.

Cool about the hair cutting thing Kara, I'm so happy for you. Thanks for writing, it was strange going to the site at night, or in the day, and seeing no new news. :)