* 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
* 1/2 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
* 1 (7 ounce) can prepared green chile salsa
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups whipping cream
* oil for frying
* 12 corn tortillas
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, mix together chicken, chilies, and salsa.
3. In a wide, shallow dish stir together salt and whipping cream.
4. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Fry each tortilla for a few seconds, until it blisters, and immediately dip into cream and salt.
5. Fill fried tortillas with chicken mixture. Roll and place flap side down in a baking dish. Pour remaining cream over tortillas, and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered, in a preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.