6.25.2008

Saturday In The City

Last Saturday the Tait family spent the day in the City of Boston. It was a gorgeous day. We planned on going into Harvard Square, but due to train complications we decided to stay downtown. We had sandwiches for lunch in the Common then Henry splashed around in the fountain while I worried that he would catch some kind of foot disease because I had to take off his sneakers and forgot water shoes. Luckily he didn't catch anything. Then we walked a shopped for a couple hours. Jason bought a new book and I got a new maternity shirt. It was a nice day overall.




3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Kara! I love your shirt! I want it!.......c.

The Nelson Family said...

go Henry, go Henry, go Henry.

AL said...

Kara I love the shirt, but I love that thing on your head. You look very beautiful.