8.25.2007

Hot Summer Day

We started our day with coffee and crepes and a morning movie, "Shallow Hal" and ended with a movie and an iced cold tea.
It was a hot day in Newburyport, high about 97 with a constant cool breeze from the ocean.
Some highlights of our day was driving to Plum Island and standing on the beach getting soaked by the
crashing waves...... It was refreshing. Then we went to a yard sale, I bought a cute small serving bowl for 75 cents.
Then a 25 cent hotdog lunch from Richdale's eaten down by the River. After lunch my mom and I watched "50 First Dates"
while Jason ate licorise and read his book, "Killing Pablo Escabor" A few minutes after the movie ended my mother left for
her hour and a half drive back to Brockton. It was nice having her with us. Later on in the evening Jason and I had dinner,
a nice big salad with chicken, corn on the cob and bruschetta on the side. Then we partook in a evening walk where we meet
Stephen and Linsey and her parents that are visiting from Michigan. Now Henry is fast asleep and I am blogging with "Billy Madison" playing in the backround and my iced cold tea right beside me.


MY GLASS OF ICED COLD TEA AND 75 CENT YARDSALE BOWL

3 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

I love Newburyport, your .75 cent bowl, and I wish I could drink iced tea, and still sleep at night. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your garage sale bowl.
Soooo cute.
AL

Anonymous said...

Love your bargain shopping. I am so thirsty i could drink all of that tea.

cass