10.30.2012

Projects

For the past couple months I've been busy refurbishing old furniture.
I got the desk many years ago from a nun and the coffee table came from salvation army for less than $10.
The color I used for both pieces are Mermaid's Net by Behr. I made a chalk paint, which is usually used for the distressed look, but I love the matte look and the paint goes on so smooth. It also dries pretty quick and no chips or peeling so far!! I used a wax paste to protect and seal the paint.  I am very happy how both pieces came out.
I'm looking forward to show you pictures of my completed living room makeover.









This is my next big project.


Have you been working on any projects lately?

1 comment:

Hank and Mary said...

Kara. To answer your question, no, I have no projects I'm working on. I don't know what I do with my spare time, but, I do know that it isn't spent doing something too constructive. I totally like what you are accomplishing, with two toddlers.